||#SSDF2020 TERMS & CONDITIONS||
I. Every participant must provide a negative PCR test result for COVID-19 in order to take part in the event. All registered participants will have the option to be tested for FREE on 24.09.2020 morning in Lindy Hop Bulgaria Halls with pool testing performed by a local laboratory. If participants can’t attend testing, they should provide a personal negative PCR test result for COVID-19, performed no later than 24.09. The results should be performed by a laboratory and should be written in English or Bulgarian and bear the name of the participant.
II. Every participant must agree with SSDF2020 Covid-19 Policy
III. Every participant must register individually.
IV. For greater effectiveness of the classes, we aim to have balanced groups in all levels, thus the places in all groups are limited. Participants registering for Full Lindy Pass will be prioritized based on successful couple registration. In case that space runs out – or there is a high imbalance between leads and follows in any given group, registrants can be put on a waiting list.
V. Filling the registration form on the https://sofiaswing.com/ website does not guarantee yours participation in SSDF2020. After a successful submission of the form, each participant should receive “Registration Confirmation & Payment Details” email. In case you register for Lindy Pass without a partner, you will receive this email after a successful partner match. If you haven’t received a confirmation e-mail, please report it as soon as possible by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VI. Registrants from other countries will be asked to pay on arrival. Local registrants are required to make the payment counting 10 days from the date he/she receives information regarding the chosen payment method and the final amount due (incl/excl. any discounts).
VII. The registrant is required to make the payment in time, otherwise his/ her registration may be cancelled. Please be advised that any transaction costs are to be paid by the participants.
VIII. If a registrant decides to cancel his/her registration for SSDF2020, then:
- considering short terms we will be making no reimbursements.
- in case that the registrant proves that the cancellation is due to a force majeure situation (e.g. government has placed limits on public transport), the registrant will be reimbursed with 85% and for the remaining 15% we will provide a voucher for the corresponding value that may be used for any subsequent international event (festival or workshop) organized by us.
- in case participant’s individual PCR COVID-19 test result is positive, they cannot attend the festival and the registrant will be reimbursed with 85% and for the remaining 15% we will provide a voucher for the corresponding value that may be used for any subsequent international event (festival or workshop) organized by us.
IX. Transferring a registration to another person is possible only after the organizer’s knowledge. Be advised that equal registration and pass details (track, level, leader/follower) must be met. Please contact us for further information.
The SSDF2020 organizers do not take responsibility for accidents or losses, thefts or harm that occur to participants at Sofia Swing Dance Festival for whatever reason, unless such harm comes from the fault of the organizers themselves.
X. The SSDF2020 organizers do not take responsibility for any kind of unforeseen circumstances (e.g. illness of instructors) and their consequences.
XI. The SSDF2020 organizers reserve the right to make reasonable changes to the schedule before and through the duration of Sofia Swing Dance Festival 2020.
XII. The SSDF2020 organizers will take all possible measures to create as safe an environment as possible, but do not take responsibility if someone gets infected during the event.
XIII. If the event is canceled or postponed by us (the organizers) due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. due to restrictions placed by government) – we will refund 85% and for the remaining 15% we will provide a voucher for the corresponding value that may be used for any subsequent international event (festival or workshop) organized by us in the next 2 years. In case of postponement of the event participants will also have the option to transfer their passes for the new date of the event.
The organizer of SSDF2020 & BLHC2020 is Lindy Hop Bulgaria EOOD | T: +359888222011 | E: email@example.com | Registered address: 4 “Yantra” str., app. 3, 1124, Sofia
I. Information from SSDF2020 organizers is collected only through direct input from customers such as email, names, address, phone number, etc. The information is collected for personalization of the interaction with the website, improvement of the website and the services, execution of the offered services and user data is not distributed/shared/sold to third parties. All necessary precautions to ensure the security of the user data has been taken. Users have the right to contact us and request to delete or change all personal information.
II. Participants give their consent to be photographed and filmed during the event and these to be used by SSDF2020 organizers for promotional purposes.