||#SSDF2022 02-05 JUNE||
||#SSDF2022 – MAIN COUPLE TEACHERS||
Peter & Elze
Remy & Alice
Daniil & Maria
Ariadna & Simon
Maria & Aurélien
||#SSDF2022 – MAIN SOLO TEACHERS||
||#SSDF2022 – VENUES||
Lindy Hop Bulgaria Halls
Hello, Lindy world!
SOFIA SWING DANCE FESTIVAL 2022 – NEW dates – 02-05 June!
We are back with all the energy and craziness for another unforgettable edition of SSDF!
This is gonna be the 8th edition of the festival, as we never stopped, even during hard times the last 2 years. That gave us even more confidence and valuable experience. Now we are sure that it is possible to share the same amount of happiness together again.
What makes our festival special:
- Crazy Bulgarians – we have this name because of the never-ending party and energy.
- Organization team – we have great experience with a lot of organized international swing dance events and we love perfectionating each detail, so everyone has a smooth and joyful time.
- Teachers team – it is not only their unquestionable professionalism as teachers and as performers that we value, but also their devotion and kind attitude towards the students.
- Great locations – all activities are situated within 100m distance.
- Music team – 3 live bands with local and international musicians and experienced DJs will take care of the energy throughout the event.
- Other activities – apart from classes and parties, participants will also be able to enjoy some time by meeting up, socializing, discussing, exchanging experience, learning something from one another.
- Flexible conditions – if you can’t participate due to COVID (you have a positive test or restrictions don’t let you travel) you can get a full refund. In case we have to cancel the event due to COVID, we will offer all participants a full refund or pass transfer according to our refund policy.
COVID-19 travel restrictions have been lifted in Bulgaria. Providing proof of vaccination, recovery from COVID-19 or negative test results is no longer required.
We believe that the majority of lindyhoppers are up to date and conscious about the risk of their own and other people’s health. That’s why during the festival, we strongly recommend avoiding close contact with people outside of the event.
We’ll do our best to provide as much safety and peace of mind to everyone involved. Last but not least, we’ll make sure that you will be reminded of the spontaneous thrill and joy of dancing to live music. Because following all the rules doesn’t mean you can’t improvise. George Gershwin said it best – “Life is a lot like jazz… it’s best when you improvise.”