Terms and conditions
SOFIA SWING DANCE FESTIVAL
- By filling out and submitting this registration, the registering person is confirming his or her intent to participate in Sofia Swing Dance Festival 2017 (SSDF2017).
- All the participants during the Festival agree to these Terms and Conditions and to the instructions given by the Organizers and other persons involved in the Festival.
- The priority in taking part in the Festival belongs to participants who successfully registered as a couple. These individuals have to fill the form separately and put their partner’s full name in the corresponding box. Individuals having registrations without a partner will be put in a waiting list and stay there until someone in the same level registers without a partner, leading to successful leader-follower match.
- Filling the registration form on the www.sofiaswing.com website does not guarantee participation in SSDF2017. After successful submission of the form, each participant should receive registration confirmation on the provided email. To secure participation each registrant is bound to make the corresponding payment. If you don’t receive a confirmation e-mail, please report it as soon as possible by sending a message on email@example.com.
- On the date a registrant receives information regarding the chosen payment method and the final amount due (incl/excl any discounts) in order to finalize the corresponding pass reservation is bound to pay the whole required payment within 10 calendar days, or his/ her registration may be cancelled. Please be advised that any transaction costs are to be paid by participants.
- If a registrant decides to cancel his/her registration for Sofia Swing Dance Festival 2017 then:
- Within 10 days of payment (except in the situation in point 3) – the total amount will be reimbursed after deducting the necessary bank fees.
- After 10 days of payment – only 50% of the sum will be reimbursed, after deducting the necessary bank fees.
- If this occurs May 1st, 2017, we will be making no reimbursements(except cases of injury or force majeure circumstances), after deducting bank fees.
- A registrant can sell his/her pass to someone with equal registration details (level, leader/follower) only with organizer’s knowledge.
- Sofia Swing Dance Festival organizers do not take responsibility for accidents or losses, thefts or harm that occur to participants at Sofia Swing Dance Festival for whatever reason, unless such harm comes from the fault of the Sofia Swing Dance Festival organizers themselves.
- The Sofia Swing Dance Festival organizers do not take responsibility for chance events and unforeseen circumstances (e.g. illness of instructors) and their consequences.
- The Sofia Swing Dance Festival organizers reserve the right to make reasonable changes to the schedule before and through the duration of Sofia Swing Dance Festival 2017.
- The Sofia Swing Dance Festival organizers reserve the right to use any photographs and film taken during Sofia Swing Dance Festival 2017 for promotional reasons.